Pages

About Love | Words of Love | Quotations about Love

Quotes on Love | Love Quotations


Love Sayings
Love Sayings


What Is Love

                              "You Wait For a Message From Someone"

"Love Is When You Wait For Someone to Come Online"

"Love Is When You Think Of Someone All The Time"

"Love Is When You Want To Be With Someone"

"Love Is Being Safe With Someone"

"Love Is Being Comfortable With Someone"

"Love Is Sweet"

"Love Is The Language Of  Feeling"


Love IS

meaning of love
Feelings Of Love


My Love


love quotations
Real Love


"I Love that you are the last person i want to talk before i go to sleep at "LOVE" night and it's not because i'm lonely, and it's not because it's new year eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of you life to start as soon as possible"

Best Love Quotes To Express You Love

express love lines
Love Quotes To Express
Best Love Quotes To Express Your Love

"If I Know what is love is, it is because of you" 

"Love doesn't make the world go'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile"

"In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged"

"I Love You not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with You"

"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, buy by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly"


Love Pair

love struck
Love Pair
"I Am enjoying your chain of love and want to bound in it through out my life"

Awsome Inspiring and Beautiful Love

words of love
Great Love Sayings
"The best love is the one that
makes you a better person,
without changing you into
someone other than yourself"