Pages

Love | Love Quotes | Big Love

Quotes About Love, Crazy Love, My Love

love sayings
Love 
I Have a heart and that is true,
But now it has gone from me to you,
So care for it just like i do, Because
I have no heart and you two.



love tou
Love Songs

Meeting you was fate
Becoming your friend was a choice
but falling in love with you will be beyond my control.


sms love
Big Love

I Think we dream so we
Don't have to be apart so long.
If we're in each other's dreams,
we can play together all night.  

my love
Quotes About Love
When I'm around you
I just can't break right
And i can't decide if it's a
lack of oxygen
or you taking my breath.

love poetry
Love Quotes


meaning love
About Love
I Love You
Every Step
Of The Way.

love quotes
Real Love
Real Love is not based on
romance, candle light dinner
and walks along the beach.
In fact, is based on respect,
compromise, care and trust.
my love
Love Quotes
A Kiss, when all is said, what is it?
A Rosy dot placed on the "i" in loving;
'Tis a secret told to the mouth instead of to the ear.

                                                                                                            - Edmond Rostand