Pages

Best friendship quotes


“It's the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.”
Marlene Dietrich
“Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend.”
Sarah Dessen

great friend ship quotes with images wallpaper


“I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.”
Helen Keller
“When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth.”
Jess C. Scott

“You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.”
Nicholas Sparks

“Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art.... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival.”
C.S. Lewis


View More Friend ship Quotes said by  great personalities