Pages

Memorable Friend Quotes


“There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.”
Linda Gray-son

“The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.”
Bob Marley

memorable friend quotes with images chocolate

“There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.”
 Jane Austen, North-anger Abbey

“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever.”
 Alfred Tennyson


“A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.”
William Shakespeare

“You're the one who is weak. You will never know love or friendship. And I feel sorry for you.”
 J.K. Rowling